Tuesday, July 10, 2012

new N.Y.C. Limited Edition collection called "Summer in the City" spotted!

Wow New York Color is really hooking us up with the awesome Limited Collections this summer. I only just read about their LE Color Rush collection on Nouveau Cheap and just yesterday, I spotted this "Summer in the City" display on my foray into CVS. Check out the goodies! (and please excuse the crappy cell phone pics!)




This collection has LE liquid lipshine shades, 2 LE bronzers, an LE highlighter, 3 LE shades of their sparkle eye dusts (which I LOVE) and 2 LE nail polish shades. They also have N.Y.C.'s new face primer on this display and a volumizing mascara, both of which are core items, I believe. 


close-up of the Sparkle Eye Dust shades--SO pretty!

One of the bronzers--this one is called Rooftop Party. I have the lighter bronzer and the highlighter photographed below!


One of the 2 polish shades--Golden Glam. It's a deep corally almost burnt orange shade with the most gorgeous gold flakies. I have the other shade photographed below with my haul pic of what I nabbed from this collection.


LE Liquid Lipshines--more gorgeous gold sparkles!


And here's what I bought from the collection--one of the Liquid Lipshines in Peach Melba, the last Peach Sparkle nail polish they had, the highlighter called Heat Wave and the lighter bronzer shade called Sunsational. I'll have swatch pics up later today if I can get my 21 month old to take a nap lol. 

Has anyone else spotted this display? Did you get anything from it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)