Saturday, November 3, 2012

My makeup from Halloween

Just wanted to do a quick post to show you all the makeup I did for Halloween. Since I am obsessed with all things Dia de los Muertos, I went with that as my theme. 




This isn't the greatest picture and it was hours after I had initially applied the makeup but that's all because Halloween is pretty hectic when you got 3 little kids around to dress up! We had fun though and got an absolutely absurd amount of candy (trick or treating in densely packed military housing always brings a windfall of noms!)...

Products used:

Manic Panic Goth White creme makeup
ELF HD setting powder
Ben Nye Lumiere Creme Color wheel
NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Black Bean
Wet N Wild Color Icon single in Panther
Random old Rimmel black eyeliner pencil
Sally Girl glitter adhesive
Glamour Doll Eyes Eyelights in Fierce, Rave and Legit

I do love Halloween. It is my absolute favorite holiday for several reasons, some of which being: 1) it's all about the spooky things and I luvz me some spooky things. 2) It's the only time it's actually ok to accept free candy from random strangers?? 3) You can rock all kinds of kooky getups and no one gives you the stink eye or tries to have you committed. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

1 comment:

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)