Thursday, March 1, 2012

E.L.F. is giving away free (with purchase) brushes again

Just a real quick post to let everyone know that E.L.F. (aka EyesLipsFace) is giving away 6 free mineral brushes of your choice with a $25.00 order. I LOVE their brushes--I have a ton of the Studio and the 1.00 ones and I'm excited to be able to try some of the mineral brushes for free! Just fill your cart up with $25.00 worth of stuff (I got a bunch of glitter glosses and some new Studio blushes) and enter the code MINBRUSH at checkout. The promo lasts until 3/5--but I'd hurry just in case the brushes sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)