Friday, March 16, 2012

just a quick post to prove i'm still alive

I've been MIA on account of 2 things: germs and the military.

Germs because both my oldest son and I have been sick & military because my sailor husband is still (temporarily) stationed in another state.  So the equation goes something like: Sick mom + sick kid + 2 other healthy kids - husband = no blogging....terrible, horrible, no good very bad combination, I know.

But the germs will soon be banished and The Hubz will soon return and then I will have time to blog again--and shower, and brush my teeth, and breathe...can't wait!

Hope every one is doing much better than I!

2 comments:

  1. LOL What a math problem! (= Glad to hear your husband will be home soon! 2 weeks without mine and Id feel like poo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! We have been sick here too for what feels like forever! Just when I thought we were in the clear, my 3 year old had a 104 fever. Blogging has been the only thing to keep me sane and help me escape.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)