Holla for a Hundred Followers Giveaway!!
awww yea you KNOW I had to bust out the colorful text for this...
so what all am I giving away?? well dang, hold your horses, I was just getting to it. Feast your eyes on this lot:
What you're looking at:
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color in Princess Cut (awesome shimmering white flakies in a pink-tinged base)
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color in Glass Slipper (same gorgeous white flakies as Princess Cut but this time in a clear base)
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color in Diamonds (gorgeous shimmering micro flakies)
- Julep nail polish in Chloe (purple micro glitter in a black base)
- Julep nail polish in Kim (beautiful gunmetal shimmer)
- Julep nail polish in Helena (bright purple cream)
- Julep fast dry topcoat
- Blue Cross smiley pumpkin glow-in-the-dark iridescent glitter nail polish (yea, the same ones that Rite Aid put out during Halloween)
- lots of cute little mini polishes including a Sally Hansen Laquer Shine set (wish I could tell you the names of the 5 shades but they never print names on mini bottles--doncha hate that??), an awesome chunky glitter set from Claire's, Sally Girl glitters & others...
- a pair of hair barettes featuring glitter skulls (made by yours truly)
- the afore-mentioned glittery spider post earrings (also made by yours truly)
- a sheet of adorable Fing'Rs Halloween nail decals (because, for people like me, Halloween is 24/7/365!) and--last but certainly not least (drum roll please)
a bottle of FANTASY MAKERS TOMBSTONE POLISH IN BLACK MAGIC
and I'm not talking about the 2011 version with the boring gold glitter, I'm talking the AWESOME OLD version with the frickin RAINBOW BAR GLITTER, BABY!!
Yes, it's amaze-balls. Check out this gorgeous swatch from Steph's Closet of amazeballs old Black Magic over black if you need convincing.
Since this polish was an LE halloween release a few years ago, it's pretty damn impossible to find. I was lucky enough to find a forgotten stash of these at some random dusty old job lot store a while back....and now I'm turning that luck into a chance for all you rockin peeps.
So anyfrigginway (I know--LONGEST giveaway announcement ever!!!) here is the Rafflecopter thingy you need to use to enter this giveaway. There are a total of 12 entries up for grabs. Everyone who enters gets 4 to start out with because I made being a follower and leaving me a contact email mandatory actions worth 2 entries each (cuz I'm sneaky like that) a Rafflecopter giveawayThe giveaway ends on April 30th and I will announce the winner bright and early on May 1st. Good night and good luck!! and THANK YOU ALL for continuing to check out my dusty little corner of the interwebz!