Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Indie polish bonanza--Whimsical Ideas by Pam--Hatched!!

To continue on with my current indie polish obsession, I have a very special NOTD today. When I first emailed Pam with my "wish list" (I didn't dare think of it as an order at the time), I almost died when she actually seny me back an invoice!! Had I actually obtained some beautiful, feverishly coveted handmixed polish WITHOUT having to stalk a website or spend months on a waiting list?? You bet I did!

This is the first of 6 beauties I am thrilled to show off--HATCHED!

(click photos to enlarge--but only if you promise to ignore gnarly cutes & stray glitters)


ADORABLE BOTTLE!



I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!

This is 2 coats of Hatched over 2 coats of Revlon Sunshine Sparkle with the usual Seche Vite top coat. GAWD I love the pastel yellow awesomeness--and those gorgeous pink & violet hexes in amongst the multi-colored micro-glitter. It's like Easter exploded all over your nails! 

Hatched was a breeze to work with. I didn't have to fight with any of the glitter. It's suspended really well in the bottle, so no digging necessary and it spread out on the nail all nice and even-like. For REAL, Pam, you got the polish-making SKILLS!!

If you want to get your hands on your own bottle, hop on over to Pam's Facebook page. Her polishes are $10 a pop and she does all her orders by email. You send her a message stating what you want and if she has it in stock, she'll send you an invoice. Give her some time, though. It took about 3 days for her to send an invoice back after I sent my initial message. After I paid (via Paypal), the polishes were in my mailbox in less than a week! With everybody scrambling to get some of her polish, I'm amazed at how fast her turn-around time was!

Stay tuned for more Whimsical Ideas swatches! 

So have you been bitten by the indie polish bug yet?



6 comments:

  1. That does look very Eastery,I was imagining scrambled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's SO gonna be my go-to easter polish from here on in!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color. Good to hear that the glitter is suspended well, that's always my pet peeve with indies. I will go check her out. Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. that's why I store half my indie polishes upside down--to keep the glitter off the bottom. I also add my own monster-size balls (hehehe) to mix them up better but this polish doesnt need any special treatment!

      Delete
  3. I REALLY wanna try this polish out. So darn cute!!! Btw, I awarded you! (=

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)