Monday, April 2, 2012

"Riveting" news

Yes, I am STILL alive and guess what? My husband is home--YAAAY...this, of course means I can now resume showering regularly blogging!! I haven't even looked at my page in a while and I am SO excited to log on today to see I have reached the 100 follower mark (and went past it if you count the 10 followers from Bloglovin! OMG, seriously I thought it would take me FOREVER to get any kind of audience--thank you to everyone who liked my posts enough to click the "follow" button. Now that my husband is back, you will actually have new posts to read. Woohoo!

So, anyone up for some crappy photos of a seriously beautiful polish? Sweet. Here goes:






The above is, of course, China Glaze's "Riveting" from the Capital Colors Hunger Games collection. And it STILL manages to glow even in the face of a sucky camera and a depressingly overcast day! I'm not much for orange polishes usually. Not that I think they're bad--they just don't usually call out to me but this one DID and I'm glad I answered! Gold glass flecks in orangey awesomeness--LOVE!!. It's like burning embers on your nails (ouch that kinda sounds painful). I did 2 coats with SV on top and basically proceeded to stare at my nails for the 4 days I wore it. I should also mention that it did not chip at all during those 4 days--which is unheard of for me because with 3 kids and a house to take care of, my hands are always in water and my poor nails take such a beating. 

Anyway, YAY for Riveting and YAY for having time to blog again and super YAY for having 110 peeps to write to! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 100+ followers mark! We follow you because you're great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)