Monday, April 16, 2012

STILL trippin on awesome indie polishes--check out Aqua Daisy Beauty School Dropout

So, yea I've been spending pretty much all my polish money (damn RIGHT it actually gets written into my budget) on Etsy lately. I can't get enough of these awesome glitter frankens!! Here is another gem I snatched up--the ADORABLE Beauty School Dropout (don't you just LOVE the name?!) by Aqua Daisy. This is 2 coats of BSD over 2 coats of Essie Raise Awareness (Seche Vite on top, of course).





Beauty School Dropout is made up of black, white and silver holo hexes suspended in a pink jelly base with just a touch of shimmer. Without topcoat, it dries semi-matte--but if you prefer a shinier finish, a good top coat will gloss it up right quick. The polish has a nice, thin consistency--which I like because it makes it easier to put the glitter where you want it without wrestling with big globs of polish. The glitter is suspended amazingly well and you don't have to dig around in the bottle to get it out. LOVE!! 

You can get one of these beauties on Aqua Daisy's Etsy shop. And be sure to favorite the shop because the seller seems to add new polish shades almost every day and, so far, I am LOVING the look of every new polish that pops up. I will definitely be making another purchase from this shop very soon (once the ol polish budget gets replenished!)...


2 comments:

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)