Sunday, January 29, 2012

Drugstore Deal of the week--Ecotools BOGOFREE at Rite Aid

G over at Nouveau Cheap has posted the weekly drugstore makeup sales for this week. Go check them out! Here's the link: The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales (1/29 - 2/4)

By far the most exciting deal for me is the 'buy one get one free' deal Rite Aid is running on Ecotools brushes this week! I LUURRRVEZ me some Ecotools brushes. I have a ton of them and use them every day. They are beautifully made--the face and powder brushes are SO plush, they never shed and they pick product up and distribute it like a dream. I also LOVE their angled eyeliner brush...and their 5 piece eye brush set...and their retractable kabuki...and their--OH HECK they're just frickin fantastic! Hands down the best value for your money--on par or even better than high-end makeup brushes AND they're all about being eco-conscious and cruelty-free. so WHAT are you waiting for?!?! Go get some awesome free brushes already!! Jeez...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)