Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nicole by OPI at CVS? Since when?

(meant to post this earlier...anyfrickinway)
I've never seen Nicole by OPI at a CVS before...those dang Kardashians are just frickin inescapable, huh? I DO see room on this new display for other                        non-Kardouche-ian (as i call them) shades but so far all we got is Kim & ko (dear God now I'M replacing Cs with Ks, too)....
Incidentally, CVS's price for these is 7.99 a pop. Walmart's got 'em cheaper (7.49 there)...
***edit*** ok i cant un-sideways the frickin pic from my stupid blogger-to-go app. It's ok. We all know the Ks are quite accustomed to being horizontal (at least Kim is)

2 comments:

  1. LOL...they're used to being horizontal! This line has been down here in the Tampa Bay area for the longest. I've avoided it because I hate all things to do with the K girls. My hubby works at the store that they have fairly recently opened a handbag line in, and one day I was wandering and waiting for him to get off work, so I checked out the bags. Very cheaply made (even for THEM) and way overpriced. Typical, I suppose. Somehow it's a metaphor for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a good metaphor indeed! I was amazed to see CVS actually extended the Kardashian Kolors line with 7 new polishes that you can only get at CVS. I confess to being a total hypocrite though--I did buy quite a few of the non-CVS exclusive Kardashian polishes (Kendall on the Katwalk, Disco Dolls, Follow me on Glitter and a few other annoyingly named but pretty shades that I just couldn't resist)...oh the shame! lol

      Delete

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)