Sunday, January 29, 2012

Done doozied up my blog some more with some page tabs (look up!!)

Look this is starting to look like a real website now!! I thought the tabs will make my blog much easier to navigate, so if you come here looking for specific things--like stash pics (makeup fiends love looking into other fiends' stashes) or swatches or tutorials, all you gotta do is click on the appropriate tab. Hooray for organization!! Now if only organizing the REST of my life could be this easy. Can't wait to fill up each page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)