Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DEAL ALERT!! TheBalm is on Hautelook until Friday!

If you're not already signed up for Hautelook, then you need to change that right quick! It's  a website that features amazing brands at very deep but very temporary discounts and awesome beauty brands are always popping up on it. But you have to act quick--most deals only last a few days and they sell out FAST!

Hautelook is usually the ONLY way I ever get my hands on anything 'high end' because the discounts are just as good as paying drugstore prices. This time they are featuring TheBalm--purveyor of awesome satiny eyeshadows, blushes and highlighters in cute retro packaging. The discounts are amazing--around 50% off per item--check it out! I've wanted to try the 'Manizer' highlighters & bronzers for a while now and at 12 bucks a pop, I may finally let myself get them!

TheBalm sale lasts until Friday at 9 am PST but, like I said, the items frequently sell out well before the last day--so get thee over there before everything's all snatched up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)