Friday, May 11, 2012

Glitter Me Up Friday, Vol. 3!


Ok, so this morning, I posted all my stored NOTD pics and then later on I realized--OMG, it's Glitter Me Up Friday--and I have nothing to post! The sun was setting and I knew I didn't have a lot of time, so here's what I came up with:






Yep! It's our ol friend, the leopard-stamped Cos Bar mani, only now it's decked out in a nice coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust AND I switched up the accent finger. Bye Bye rhinestones, HELLO full black glitter nail! I just swiped on a quick coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme and dipped my finger into a giant vat of black glitter and voila! My mani got a makeover, and I can get this post up before Friday is over. Just call me the MacGyver of nails...


Yea, that's right, buddy. You ain't got nothin on me!

Be sure to check out the other participants of Glitter Me Up Friday for this week!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)