Monday, July 2, 2012

Lacquerheads: check your Walgreens clearance sections!!

Just a quick PSA: I just spotted a TON of awesome polish in the clearance bins at my local Walgreens.   Amongst the spotted pretties:
--tons of Spring/summer 2012 LE shades of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes (which I blogged about not that long ago HERE) now reduced to $3 a pop
--even more tons of Spring/summer 2012 LE Sally Hansen insta-dri shades--oh so bright and cheerful (also blogged about here)--reduced to $2 a pop
--Essie Fall 2011 Cocktail Bling polishes reduced to $4.00 a pop!

I know each store varies about what they put on clearance when but just wanted to let you know to keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)