Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NOTD--Sinful Colors Ocean Side swatch and review

Just a quick post before my son wakes up from his nap (thank GOD I type fast!). Today I have Sinful Colors Ocean Side to show you:

sorry for the sloptastic application! Like I said, I'm rushing to get this done before my 21 month-old ticking time bomb goes off!


Here's what you need to know about Ocean Side: IT IS POLISH PERFECTION! This is 1--as in no others--as in SINGULAR--coat, you guys (with the requisite Seche Vite top coat, of course)!! The formula is absolutely superb! Lush and pigmented and the perfect consistency. No streaking, no balding, no dragging of any kind. It basically applied itself like frickin BUTTAH! And the color? LOVE!! Gorgeous teal blue that manages to be both bright and slightly dusty at the same time. I'm certain I have a dupe in my stash somewhere (I'll try to get a comparison post up soon) but I can't remember the last time I worked with a polish that applied so beautifully! Hard to believe I only paid $1.99 for this baby!

Mwah! Bellisima!

Ocean Side is not a new shade but it has previously been very hard to find, so it's wonderful to see it popping up in this Study in Style display. Another shade of note in this display is Leap Flog (Sinful's spelling, NOT mine), which IS a brand new shade. I picked that one up too. Will swatch it soon. For now, take a gander at Nouveau Cheap's swatches (yea I know I link to Nouveau Cheap all the frickin time. What can I say, her blog rocks!)...

So are we digging this shade? Are you as obsessed with Sinful polishes as I am?

1 comment:

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)