Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quick comment update

I've unfortunately had to change my blog's settings so I have to approve comments before they are posted. I liked having things open but, you know, sometimes you gotta protect yourself against people who want to spam your blog or who might not be feeling what you post from one day to the next or who, for some unknown reason, just don't like you. 

One good thing about me having to approve comments is that now I know I won't accidentally miss any posted comments (which sometimes happens if a comment gets posted to one of my stand-alone pages or to an older post)...

Hope y'all understand! Sorry for having to put an extra step in the way of communication :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)