Sunday, July 1, 2012

who's got 2 thumbs and just got over the most gnarly summer cold ever???

ME!!! And to celebrate, here's a nice, colorful FOTD:

(click to enlarge)





Yes I coordinated my makeup to my outfit and hair yet again. Also, you can see I'm off my neutral kick and strung out on color yet again. I know I've shown this color combo on here before, but this time,  I did it with different shadows--namely a bunch of shadows from my beloved Sleek palettes. Oh how I lovez me some Sleek. Too bad I live on the wrong side of the Atlantic. Thank you Ebay for helping me get my hands on these amaze-balls UK pretties!! At this point, I own 6 Sleek i-Divine shadow palettes: the Acid Palette; both the bright and dark matte palettes; the Monaco palette; the original palette & the Curacao Palette...and word in the blogosphere is Sleek is releasing a new "Glory" palette on July 4th to celebrate the 2012 Olympic games in London. And you bet I'll  be scouring the interwebz for that one, too! For now I will just have to drool over Musical Houses' swatches here.

Anyway, onto products used:

Face:

Wet N Wild Tinted moisturizer
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear powder foundation
L'Oreal Charming Cockatoo blush (from the LE project runway collection--which you can track down on Ebay--damn you Ebay!!)
NYC Color Wheel mosaic powder in Bronze Glow
Femme Couture Baked highlighting powder

Eyes:
Garnier anti-dark circle eye-roller
NYX HD shadow base
yellow shade from Sleek bright matte palette
lime green shade from Sleek bright matte palette
shimmering green shade from Sleek Monaco palette
Wet N Wild bronzzer Acapulco glow as brow highlight
Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in black
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
NYC brow kit
ELF brow gel

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick

So do you have any overseas beauty loves that force you to resort to Ebay in order to get your fix?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)