I just realized I haven't done one of these posts in a few weeks & that just ain't cool...
When I first discovered nail blogs about a year ago, this was one of the first ones I stumbled upon and I was instantly addicted. Ladies (and gentlemen?) I present to you: ANOTHER Bottle of Polish?!.... cute name, right?
The main reasons I love this blog are as follows:
1) The author has the most beautiful, graceful long nail beds & pretty, tapered fingers. She is seriously my nails idol. What I wouldn't give for such gorgeous tips!
2) Her pics are always bright and crystal clear.
3) She's got impeccable taste. I basically LOVE every last color she rocks. She makes every polish she wears "to die for"...probably has something to do with those gorgeous nail beds. Also, her application is always absolutely flawless.
4) Her nail art is uh-MAZE-ing. NO ONE does water marble better. Also, I love that she uses some unconventional materials in her art--like temporary tattoos and rub-ons for scrapbooking. Her nail art creations are always adorable and perfectly done.
5) She makes KILLER frankens. Seriously. She's a wizard with the glittah!
6) When a new month starts, she always does a post she calls "Monthly Mani-fest," which is a pic-laden summary of every polish she wore the month before. Now us nail-philes have an absolute need for gawwgeous pic spam to drool over and these posts fulfill that need like no other!
So basically, to sum it up, if you are looking to coo over perfectly applied polish on naturally beautiful nails, look no further than ABOP. Hers is truly a nail blog of AWESOMENESS ::::echoing awesomeness awesomeness awesomeness::::