Friday, February 24, 2012

Wow! Amazing deal alert!! Lorac cosmetics on Hautelook for 75% off!!

Lorac makeup is on Hautelook til Tuesday!



Here's a summary of some of the best deals:

Starry-eyed baked eyeshadow trios normally $26.00 now $6.00!
Greatest Hits palettes normally 48.00 now 10.00
Lipglosses normally 22.00-20.00 now 5.00
19.00 lipsticks now 4.00
16.00 lipliners now 3.00
single eyeshadows 22.00 now 2.00!!


I love Hautelook! It gives me the opportunity to get high-end beauty products at drugstore prices. If you aren't already on their email list, definitely sign up! They got the DEALS, yo!

Here's the link:

LORAC: Inspired by the Red Carpet | HauteLook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)