Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sugar Pill birthday sale! TODAY'S THE LAST DAY!

In case you didn't know, Sugar Pill cosmetics (purveyor of GORGEOUS technicolor eyeshadows) is having a birthday sale to celebrate the company's second birthday. 20% off all palettes and loose eyeshadows!! Today is the last day of the sale and the discount code is "cake." I just hauled a ton of Chromalust eyeshadows! I couldn't help myself. Everytime I go on www.makeupbee.com, I drool over all the beautiful Sugar Pill-created looks...

http://www.sugarpillshop.com/

Can't wait to get my pretties!! Stay tuned for swatches as soon as they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)